Infrastructure and Terminals Testing
- Automation testing processes End-to-End laboratory oriented.
- Control capability of the RF interface during test execution.
- Easy to use and fast deployment.
- Tests performance, interoperability and conformance infrastructure and terminals.
- Reduces need for Drive Tests.
- Calls, SMS and data tests.
- Creator and scenario planner.
- Details and quality parameters.
- Supports SIM server and multiple terminals.
- Mobility scenarios simulated during the test.
- Situations Hand-Over.
- MIMO Scenarios.
- Delay, Noise, Multipath, Doppler Effect, Path Loss, Phase Shift.
QPER (Replicator Propagation Effects)