Streaming Video Quality Test QoS
With new higher bandwidths, new real time multimedia services have been developed. The expectative for these services is a rapid growth, and to ensure the mobile customer enjoys the experience, streaming data transfer has to be tested continuously using a reliable and efficient system.
- Audio/Video Streaming.
- 3G Live TV.
- Recorded Video.
- Network Availability.
- Service Non-Accessibility (%)
- Service Access Time (sec)
- Session Cut-Off Ratio (%)
- Reproduction Cut-Off Ratio (%)
- Audio Quality (MOS audio)
- Video Quality (MOS video)
- Audio/video synchronization (%)
- Reproduction Start Failure Ratio (%)
- Reproduction Start Delay (sec)
- Test starting time stamp.
- Test ending time stamp.
- Connection time stamp.
- Time stamp to play.
- Number of times the buffer gets empty.
- Received audio traces.
- Audio/video bytes received.
- Audio/video packets lost.
- Number of unsorted audio/video packets.
- Number of total video packets received.
- Average size of total audio/video packets received.
- Maximum/average delay of arriving audio/video packets.
- Number of unsynchronized audio/video packets.
- Test verdict.
- Enables true E2E streaming quality assessment in mobile applications.
- Helps controlling and checking Media Platforms.
- Increase customer satisfaction and use.
- Helps monitor new media services before commercial launching.
- Real-time problem detection.
- Streaming rates.Streaming download, storage and validation.
- Service Accessibility checking.
- Industry Standard protocols supported (RTP/RTSP/RTD).
- TCP / UDP supported.
- Packets received, sent.
- Packets delays, lost.
- Reproduction tests.
- Time measurements.
- Predicted MOS Values for Audio&Video QoS.